SQL Monitor 4.3 release notes
Published 08 July 2015
Version 4.3 - June 18th, 2015
- Updating to this version requires a schema upgrade as part of the installation. We recommend you back up the data repository database before you update.
- If you're using SQL Monitor with IIS and you update to this version, you need to reconfigure the SQL Monitor website to use .NET 4. If you don't have .NET Framework 4, you can download it from the Microsoft Download Center.
SQL Monitor now uses .NET Framework 4
- The SQL Profiler trace function now works correctly when enabled
- Fixed the Stay logged in feature
- SRP-9623: The SQL Monitor web interface no longer logs users out after 30 minutes
- SRP-9523: Fixed a situation which could cause monitoring to stop when missing performance counters are detected
- SRP-9595: Online help text now integrates correctly across different versions of SQL Monitor
- SRP-9529: Fixed a situation where the SQL Monitor base monitor could use large amounts of memory if it encountered a large job history on a monitored SQL Server
- SRP-9441: Corrected the fill factor description on the Analysis page
- SRP-9494: Added the following to the list of ignored waits: DBMIRROR_DBM_MUTEX, DBMIRROR_EVENTS_QUEUE, DBMIRRORING_CMD, ONDEMAND_TASK_QUEUE, QDS_CLEANUP_STALE_QUERIES_TASK_MAIN_LOOP_SLEEP and QDS_PERSIST_TASK_MAIN_LOOP_SLEEP
- SRP-9153: Incorrect data no longer appears in the database selection fields on the Analysis page