SQL Source Control 3.5 release notes
Published 16 July 2015
3.5.6 - February 11th, 2014
- The History dialog box now works faster with large repositories
- SOC-2238: DirectoryNotFoundException during working base recovery.
- SOC-3636: no longer writes out duplicate trigger statements causing "An item with the same key has already been added" error.
- SOC-5288/SOC-5313: "ICredentialsProvider is already unset" error no longer occurs when using different versions of TFS.
- SOC-5692: folder level history now only displays history for objects within that folder.
- SOC-5694: two foreign keys referencing the same table, which have the same name but in different schemas, no longer cause "An item with the same key has already been added" error
- The History dialog box now shows horizontal scrollbars in difference viewer.
3.5.5 - January 23rd, 2014
Compatibility with Deployment Manager:
- Package a database revision using Deployment Manager from the SQL Source Control History dialog box
- Objects in the RedGateLocal schema (used by Deployment Manager) aren't committed to source control. For more information, see About the RedGateLocal schema
- SOC-2368: Mapping conflict error no longer occurs in certain circumstances when using TFS
- SOC-4360: When using the shared model, if one user upgrades SQL Source Control, the error "Newer version of Proc found - please update your Source Control" no longer occurs when others in the team try to commit
- SOC-5620: Error "Encountered unknown SSMS version 188.8.131.52" no longer occurs when running SSMS 2014
- If you use the shared development model, any uncommitted changes when your team installs this version will be listed as having been changed by "Unknown” on the Commit tab. To prevent this, make sure all changes are committed before upgrading to this version.
3.5.4 - December 18th, 2013
- Fixed TFS policy errors some users encountered. A version of this fix was previously released via the TFS policy beta release. If you're still having problems, you may need to follow the instructions here
- SOC-4510: Fixed some occurrences of "Prior to sync there should be some selected changes" error after committing filters
3.5.3 - November 20th, 2013
- Fixed bug introduced in previous version (184.108.40.2060) where databases containing encrypted objects caused an error on Commit or Get latest
3.5.2 - November 18th, 2013
- Fix for SOC-4814 and SOC-5332: foreign key erroneously dropped on commit
- Fix for SOC-4679: error "The retrieve script will change a file that the user did not choose to update" caused by SOC-4814
- Fix for SOC-5423: viewing table history showed the history of all objects for databases linked to Vault
3.5.1 - October 9th, 2013
- Prevent change icons on in the object explorer from spinning indefinitely when Multiple SSMS support is turned on (thanks to Peter in Basel, Switzerland for reporting this during beta testing)
3.5.0 - October 1st, 2013
- Support for multiple SSMS windows
- In-tool support for merging conflicted stored procedures with Beyond Compare 3 and KDiff3
- Revision numbers now appear on commit