SQL Packager 6.4 release notes
Published 06 February 2013
January 26th, 2011
This is a maintenance release that fixes a number of issues in SQL Packager 6.0.
- Include Dependencies option
- Uses the SQL Compare 8.50 and SQL Data Compare 8.50 engines.
- SPA-566 IncludeData switch broken
- SPA-535 ERR Creating DB: Data is Null. This method or property cannot be called on Null values.
- SPA-548 Batch separation happens on GOTO commands in stored procedures
- SPA-549 Exception packaging with non-default options
- SPA-541 SQL Packager command line needs a substantial rewrite to incorporate SC and SDC 8 engines
- SPA-533 Add option to decrypt encrypted objects in SQL Server 2005 and 2008 databases.
- SPA-527 Validate that a database exists before running /presql script
- SPA-527 Removed the option for including comment headers in scripts
- SPA-534 Missing Collations running package
- SPA-536 Ignore STATISTICS_NORECOMPUTE property on indexes
- SPA-537 Split transactions into specified number of Mb
- SPA-538 Change the date format to cater for different collations and/or locale settings
- SPA-552 SQL Packager 6 command line asks for SQL Compare license
- SPA-555 CL using wrong credentials to register data comparison
- SPA-553 NullReferenceException packaging stored procedure script
- SPA-558 'Object reference not set to an instance of an object' when generating script
- SPA-509 Unable to package large batch
- SPA-554 SQL Packager Creating whitespace differences in packaged objects
- SPA-571 'The variable name '@pv' has already been declared'