SQL Packager 7.0 release notes
Published 15 July 2013
July 17th, 2013
Support for SQL Server 2012 and SQL Azure databases.
- SPA-493, SPA-577 and SPA-582 - Bug fixes from SQL Data Compare have been incorporated.
- SPA-503 - Content of readme.txt generated as part of C# project has been updated.
- SPA-535 - Improved error message returned when the user has insufficient permissions to create a new database.
- SPA-602 - SQL Server 2012 compatibility level is now available in Extra Package Info.
- SPA-607 - It is now possible to run an upgrade .EXE for SQL Server 2012 databases against a SQL Azure database.
- SPA-617 - When running a package of a database that contains FileTables, SQL Packager sets up appropriate filestreams in the database being created or upgraded.
- SPA-624 - Links from the GUI open in your default browser.