SQL Test 2.0 release notes
Published 25 October 2017
Version 18.104.22.1680 - 5th December 2017
- Bulk uninstaller improvements
Version 22.214.171.1245 - 4th December 2017
- Bulk uninstaller integration
Version 126.96.36.1997 - 29th November 2017
- TBI-406, TBI-408: Fresh installs could cause other products such as SQL Doc to not start correctly, either with a missing assembly error (TBI-406) or "invalid addin" (TBI-408).
- The product usage telemetry no longer writes to the event log repeatedly if it is unable to contact Redgate.
Version 188.8.131.528 - 17th November 2017
- SQT-576: Installing tSQLt to a database no longer executes an ALTER DATABASE command when TRUSTWORTHY is already set to ON.
Version 184.108.40.2061 - 30th October 2017
- Documentation menu item now opens the correct URL
Version 220.127.116.118 - 26th October 2017
- tSQLt framework now installs on SQL Server 2017