SQL Data Generator 4.0 release notes
Published 25 October 2017
Version 126.96.36.1999 - 4th September 2018
SDG-1264 Redundant "RowCount" attribute in .sqlgen file removed
Version 188.8.131.528 - 22nd May 2018
Version 184.108.40.2069 - 1st May 2018
Now respects the value of the "Trust server certificate" checkbox in SSMS
Various SSMS integration fixes
Version 220.127.116.119 - 23rd March 2018
- Fix for an installer bug
Version 18.104.22.1686 - 22nd March 2018
- SDG-1257: "Use existing data source" now passes through datetimeoffset column values
Version 22.214.171.1243 - 21st February 2018
Allow the Credit Card Number generator for bigint columns.
Improve help text describing options of the Foreign Key generator
- SDG-1239: Fixed crash if product is installed to, or started from, top level directory in file system
- SDG-1252: The command line executable now displays the correct major version number in its file description
- Bulk uninstaller improvements
Version 126.96.36.1998 - 29th November 2017
Documentation menu item now opens the correct URL
Added 'run script' button to Python generator to make it easier to re-generate the data
TBI-406 Fixes installer issue with missing Prompt assembly
TBI-408 Fixes installer issue with "invalid addin"
- Product Usage telemetry no longer repeatedly writes to the event log if unable to call Redgate.
Version 188.8.131.524 - 27th October 2017
- Help links from product now go to the correct documentation version
Version 184.108.40.2062 - 26th October 2017
- Updated SQL Compare Engine to 220.127.116.1142, which allows you to see SQL 2017 tables
- We now allow sorting on the Populate, Name and Description columns, so you can quickly find your selected tables in a large project.
- Generation into graph node tables is now supported.
- SDG-1195: The Python generator code editor no longer interrupts code editing to update generated data.