Managing monitored servers
Published 07 October 2020
This section explains how to use the Monitored Servers page (Configuration > Monitored Servers) to manage your existing monitored servers and SQL Server instance servers, review their monitoring status and edit connection properties and credentials, as well as suspending monitoring for a server or removing a server entirely.
It also shows how to configure specialist event-tracing capabilities on the monitored SQL Server instance, either Extended Events (Configuration > Extended Events)or Profiler (Configuration > Trace).
- Viewing connection information for monitored servers
- Monitoring status explained
- Reconnecting automatically after monitoring stopped
- Editing the credentials or properties of added servers
- Suspending a monitored server
- Removing a monitored server
- Configuring Profiler trace
- Enabling Extended Events