Switch from SQL CI command line to PowerShell
Published 10 March 2016
SQL CI command line, which was part of Redgate's DLM Automation Suite, was replaced by the DLM Automation PowerShell module in DLM Automation 1.5. This is a set of PowerShell cmdlets for setting up continuous integration and automated deployment for SQL databases.
If you've have upgraded to DLM Automation 2, you can't use the SQL CI command line.
These pages show you how to make the switch to PowerShell. It includes examples of the SQL CI Build, Test, Sync and Publish commands, followed by the equivalent PowerShell script.
- Switch from SQL CI Build command to PowerShell
- Switch from SQL CI Test command to PowerShell
- Switch from SQL CI Sync command to PowerShell
- Switch from SQL CI Publish command to PowerShell
- Switch from SQL CI command line to PowerShell replacement script
For more information about the DLM Automation cmdlets, see the Cmdlet reference.