Login failed for user <username>
- Username or password is incorrect.
- The account doesn't have permission to log in to the specified SQL Server.
CREATE DATABASE permission denied in database 'MASTER'
- The account doesn't have CREATE DATABASE permissions on the SQL Server.
- dbcreator role permissions are required.
A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible
- the SQL Server name is entered correctly
- the database engine is configured to accept remote connections
- the SQL Server service is running on the specified machine
- your firewall is configured to allow connections to this server (check the port number and instance)
- the Network protocol is enabled/supported on the SQL Server (click Edit connection properties to change the network protocol)
- that there is network connection to the host server (try pinging the server)
Login failed. The login is from an untrusted domain and cannot be used with Windows authentication
- Make sure the account is a domain account.
- Make sure you're logged into the right domain and that SQL Server is set up to allow this login.
A connection was successfully established with the server, but then an error occurred during the pre-login handshake