Published 07 May 2019
To access the PowerShell API you will need to obtain an authentication token.
If you have any questions, suggestions or feedback please let us know.
Creating authentication tokens
- Select Configuration in the top menu of SQL Monitor.
- Choose Authentication tokens from the API section
- Enter a name for the token into the box and click on Generate authentication token
- A new token will be generated and a message will display the token itself
- This is the only time you can access the token, so note it down somewhere safe
Screenshot of a new token
Deleting authentication tokens
Tokens can be deleted from SQL monitor in the table of tokens.