Published 04 March 2017
- Supported versions:
- TFS 2015 Update 2 or later
- TFS 2017
- Supported browsers:
- Internet Explorer and Edge have 1 caveat: they are unable to render the HTML report inline, because they don't support srcdoc. So instead, you'll need to download the HTML report if you wish to view it.
Installing the ReadyRoll VSTS/TFS extension
First, find the the ReadyRoll extension on the Visual Studio marketplace, here.
There are two ways to install the ReadyRoll extension depending on if you are using TFS or VSTS.
- Navigate to the ReadyRoll extensions' marketplace page and click 'install'
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to complete the installation
- Navigate to the ReadyRoll extensions' marketplace page and click 'download'
- Follow Microsoft's documentation on how to install new extensions to TFS here
For details on how to get started, see Create VSTS/TFS build.