Published 14 August 2014
Choose the worked example that fits the deployment method you want to use:
- Deploying a database using PowerShell scripts
Deploy using a PowerShell script you run manually. Follow this if you're not currently using a release management tool.
- Deploying to a single environment using Octopus Deploy
Deploy directly from a development database to a production database.
- Deploying a database package using Octopus Deploy step templates
Deploy from a NuGet package using step templates available from the Octopus Deploy Library.
- Deploying a database package using Octopus Deploy
Deploy from a NuGet package using PowerShell script in Octopus Deploy.
- Deploying to multiple environments using Octopus Deploy
Deploy from a development database to both staging and production.
- Deploying a database using Bamboo
Deploy to a preproduction and production environment using Bamboo.
- Deploying a database using the VSTS SQL Release extension
Deploy to a preproduction and production environment using the SQL Release VSTS extension.