ANTS Performance Profiler 8.2 release notes
Published 01 August 2013
August 1st, 2013
- Integrated decompilation not working with Windows 8.1/.NET 4.5.1
- Windows Store icons appearing in gray instead of colored, as expected
- .NET 1.1 profiling not working in ANTS Performance Profiler 8.1
- The fix for integrated decompliation in .NET 4.5.1 means that decompilation of .NET 1.1 applications is no longer supported.
Added an option in Advanced Options to disable Async-aware profiling
- Small branding changes to distinguish ANTS Performance Profiler from the forthcoming ANTS Memory Profiler 8.0
Visual Studio add-in now supports Visual Studio 2013
If you already have one of the ANTS Profilers, the Visual Studio add-in isn't updated when you upgrade the desktop application. You upgrade the add-in, download ANTS Performance Profiler again from http://www.red-gate.com/products/dotnet-development/ants-performance-profiler/ and choose to install the add-in only. You don't need a separate license key.