SQL Prompt 10.1 release notes
Published 19 February 2020
SQL Prompt 10.1.7 - May 11th 2020
- Fixed an error with loading tab history options with different locales.
SQL Prompt 10.1.6 - May 11th 2020
- NOTE: The keyboard shortcut for "Show Open Tabs" has been changed from
- SP-7985 : SQL Prompt no longer attempt to qualify objects when they are already qualified.
- Fixed an error where running inline exec on certain procedures would change behaviour.
- Fixed an error where SQL Prompt would fail to parse certain QUERY_STORE options.
- Fixed an error where masked column definitions would sometimes fail to format.
- Fixed an issue where the formatting error message was displayed incorrectly on invalid syntax around angle brackets.
SQL Prompt 10.1.5 - April 20th 2020
- SQL Prompt no longer uses a vulnerable version of SQLite.
SQL Prompt 10.1.4 - April 8th 2020
- SQL Prompt now supports SQL Server Management Studio v18.5.
- You can now rename a closed tab in the Tab History window using the F2 keyboard shortcut.
- The object definition window now remembers its size across SQL Server Management Studio sessions.
- Added support for SQL Server 2019 syntax ACCELERATED_DATABASE_RECOVERY.
- SQL Prompt will no longer highlight the whole script after formatting.
- Fixed an error when importing SQL Prompt options.
- Fixed an issue that prevented renaming a closed tab in the Tab History window.
- Fixed an issue with saving the column alias style option.
SQL Prompt 10.1.3 - March 30th 2020
- You can now autofix BP002 issues in your script.
- You can now autofix BP012 issues in your script.
- You can now autofix ST003 issues in your script.
- Fixed an issue where "Add/Remove Square Brackets" would fail on scripts containing STRING_SPLIT calls.
- Fixed an issue where no suggestions were given following a THROW statement when using SQL Server 2019.
SQL Prompt 10.1.2 - March 19th 2020
- Fixed an issue where SQL Prompt was hanging on startup for some users.
SQL Prompt 10.1.1 - March 18th 2019
- Fixed an issue where scripts containing STRING_SPLIT calls inside OUTER APPLY statements would fail to format.
- When triggering
Format SQL, SQL Prompt no longer tries to run refactorings after one has failed.
- Fixed an issue where PE010 issues would be reported for temporary tables.
SQL Prompt 10.1.0 - February 19th 2020
- Added the ability to autofix issues using the Alt + Enter keyboard shortcut.
- SP-7984 : SQL Prompt no longer reports code analysis issues when using built-in HierarchyID functions.
- SP-7986 : SQL Prompt no longer adds square brackets around SET params in ADD TARGET statements.