SQL Prompt 10.14 release notes
Published 07 November 2023
10.14.8.6563 - Released on 08 February 2024
- Added suggestions in LAG,LEAD and formatting in LAG,LEAD,FIRST/LAST_VALUE for RESPECT/IGNORE NULLS.
10.14.7.6275 - Released on 31 January 2024
- Fixed an issue where FOR item in PIVOT clause would not collapse properly when collapse if short parentheses option was set.
- Fixed an issue where create script preview for table wouldn't show data types precision if default value was used.
10.14.6.5992 - Released on 24 January 2024
Added intellisense support to EXTENDED EVENTS syntax.
- Fixed an issue where formatting query with RESTORE statement wouldn't properly format URL clause.
- Fixed an issue which caused single-line comments to occasionally not align.
- Fixed an issue where indentation was missing after WHILE statement in formatted script.
Fixed connection issues with Microsoft Entra MFA for Visual Studio 2019/2022.
10.14.5.5385 - Released on 04 January 2024
- Added the option to disable formatting for groups of single-line comments.
- Fixed formatting for multiline comments.
- Fixed an issue where code formatter crashed with double angle brackets present in a script.
- Fixed an issue where new lines would be added after comment instead of before one.
- Fixed an issue where formatting would fail for OPTION (ORDER GROUP) query hint.
10.14.4.4865 - Released on 07 December 2023
- Fixed an issue where Pre/Post script window in SQL Source Control would cause SQL History to crash.
- Fixed missing newline before INTERSECT and EXCEPT operators.
- Fixed an issue where unformatting would add unneccessary spaces.
10.14.3.4664 - Released on 29 November 2023
- Fixed an issue where formatting wouldn't move UNION clause to a new line when it was used after INTO clause.
- Fixed an issue where the F12 shortcut was unavailable in Visual Studio. The keyboard shortcut for "Script Object as ALTER" has been changed from F12 to Alt+Y for Visual Studio.
10.14.2.4417 - Released on 20 November 2023
- Fixed an issue where SQL Prompt crashes SSMS18.
10.14.1.4347 - Released on 15 November 2023
- Fixed an issue where formatting script with CASE clause would occasionally cause an error.
10.14.0.4064 - Released on 07 November 2023
- Added Prompt+ AI (preview feature). For more details see here. Before you use this feature you will be required to accept a separate EULA.
- Fixed an issue where formatting query with URL keyword would cause parsing errors.
- Fixed an issue where UNION clause dealigned INTO item during formatting with Align Items Across clauses turned on.
Fixed an issue where alias functionality was not working for objects with schema names.