.NET Reflector 7.1 release notes
Published 17 July 2013
May 4th, 2011
- Improved VB support
- Better handling of resource types
- Lots of improvements to C# decompilation
- Addition of command line activation/deactivation
- Fixes for 105 other bugs, including a number of stability improvements:
- VB ByRef argument handled incorrectly.
- Incorrect do-while-continue generated in C#.
- Export Assembly Source Code creates an invalid VB project file.
- "A break point could not be inserted at this location" error.